This is it! Number 1!  My first post on blogspot.  I am writing this at the end of a training day for my work as a Job Coach for disabled people (through Curative Connections, Manitowoc). We learned more about working with people who have various emotional challenges. As my pastor once said regarding various behaviors,"People are very complicated!" One session encouraged us to handle stress through self-care techniques like deep breathing to relax, and having a hobby. I'd have to say my hobby is writing. And now that I have joined a local Christian Writers Group and have committed to on-line Compel Training, this blog is another discipline to keep me on the authoring track.

Dear Lord, If it's your will, please use me to share Your Word through my written or spoken words. Close my mouth and stop my keyboard whenever necessary to accomplish what is best. Give me patience with myself as I write, read and edit (and rewrite, reread and edit...) .


Comments