Evidence

 


What is directing my life? The viewpoints of “experts”?  Books I have read and movies I have seen? Social media commentary?  Discussions with friends and mentors?  Imprinted beliefs from my family of origin or misinterpreted comments from people I admire?

Because I live in a universe of astronomical and microscopic complexities, it’s logical to acknowledge a powerful Creator with a limitless I.Q.  And why would this superior Someone care about me?

Just think….                                         


The One who determines the loudness of thunder, comforts the newborn with a parent’s quiet voice.

He causes an infant to smile at joy-filled faces, and directs volcanoes where to flow.



The creator of animals who kill to survive, included giggle-producing tickle spots in each healthy child.

Why do tiny birds sing so loudly, and how do babies learn their parents' language?


The Creator has it all in his control.

The evidence is there for those who choose to see.  



I welcome the Almighty who directs the universe, to live in my soul, and direct my path.

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments appreciated!